"Teach a child to choose the right path and when he’s older, he will remain upon it." Proverbs 22:6.
An extended ministry under the education arm of Calvary Church. We partner with parents who want to take ownership of their children’s education, by providing an alternative Bible-based home schooling curriculum.
We believe that each child is a unique creation of God with different learning styles and preferences. In view of this, we are offering two options; Alpha Omega Publications and Sonlight Curriculum.
- To teach students that God’s word is true and can be trusted and to seek God’s kingdom above everything else.
- To create a learner’s heart, enthusiasm and excitement for learning and a desire to discover.
- To train students to become effective ambassadors for Christ in speech and conduct.
- To teach students how to critically evaluate materials and that they can listen to differing perspectives without falling into sin or having their faith destroyed.
- To inspire students to do thorough and competent research to fulfill the work of a true scholar.
- To create a love within students for the Word of God and for quality literature.
Services & Facilities
Calvary Education Resource Centre (CERC) also caters other types of services and facilities to help the children grow strong spiritually, mentally and skillfully.
- A library with home schooling resources for parents and their children.
- A well equipped computer laboratory.
- Individual work place for each child.
- An al fresco area for activities and games.
- A playground surrounded with greenery.
- Chapel services.
- Daily devotion.
- Physical Education sessions.
- Science laboratory.
Mandarin languages classes.
Art and craft classes.
For more information, please contact
No. 2 Jalan Damansara Endah,
50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.