RESUMPTION OF CONGREGATIONAL SERVICES AT CALVARY CONVENTION CENTRE AND CALVARY DAMANSARA HEIGHTS FOR FULLY VACCINATED ONLY
We are delighted to announce that we can resume our services for the fully vaccinated:
1. Two services, at 8:00am and 11:00am, at the Calvary Convention Centre beginning 7 November 2021.
2. The 5pm service at Calvary Church Damansara Heights beginning 6 November 2021.
3. Our Wednesday Morning Watches and Friday Prayer Meetings will remain online. Join us at our prayer meetings at calvary.my/prayer-meeting-online or find prayer and reflection resources calptower.org.
4. To comply with the SOPS for the holding of religious services,
We will be taking all health precautions at all our services including: temperature checks, mysejahtera tracing, wearing of masks and seating which meets the social distancing requirements.
Those who are unwell, or belong to other high risk or vulnerable groups can join us online as we will live stream the 8.00am Sunday worship service from the CCC.
Other ministry activities and programmes will remain online.
RESUMPTION OF SERVICES FAQ
Sunday, 8am and 11am at Calvary Convention Centre (CCC)
We will live stream the Sunday 8am worship service
There will be appropriate physical distancing in the worship services;
At DH, all seats are arranged with a spacing of 1.5 meters between seats
1. Seating will be spaced out with two empty seats between worshippers
2. Families are allowed to sit together but will maintain two empty seats on both sides
3. Rows will need to be filled from the center outward to avoid physical contact from people crossing each other to get to their seats
4. Every alternate row will be kept vacant
Yes for those who are fully vaccinate
We are following guidelines issued by the authorities:
1. Temperature screening
2. Contact tracing registration
3. Wearing of face masks
4. Providing hand sanitizer and encouraging hand washing
5. Maintaining a 1 meter physical distancing
6. Avoiding physical contact
7. We will sanitise all common areas and the auditorium after each service
Current restrictions do not allow for fellowship before and after services
Yes for those who are fully vaccinated